Friday 28 October 2011

OPEN Letter for Marcus Lim !!!!

GAMBAR BUKAN HIASAN.. HEHE...

Dear Marcus Lim,

I'm writing this letter as a father of a teenage son of about your age. I'm writing this open letter to you so that you could have some broader perspective of the issues surrounding you and your family. I'm in no position to be certain if you are guilty or innocent of the accusations leveled against you i.e. the molest of a fellow student at the Heng Ee Chinese Secondary School in Penang. I would however give you the benefit of the doubt, based purely on the denial of your former school headmaster Goh Boon Poh that no such incident had taken place. I take it that you must be an innocent boy who is caught in a political web.

Marcus,

I'm sure you are old enough to understand simple logic, and differentiate facts from fiction. My observation of this damning issue from day one clearly points that you have been purposely dragged into this by none other than your father Lim Guan Eng, followed by his father and your grandfather Lim Kit Siang. Basically DAP and Pakatan Rakyat are using or rather abusing you for their political survival. 

Why am I saying so?

If I had been in your father's position on the first day when members of the Press asked Lim Guan Eng to respond to those 'wild allegations' against you, I would have set the record straight. I wouldn't have kept mum. I would have defended my son (knowing well that he is innocent and was merely a target of my political enemies - as your father said). I would have called for an immediate investigation by lodging reports to the police and the State Education Department. At the Press conference, I would have categorically denied that Marcus Lim is not a person of such character and I would have initiated immediate legal action against all those who were tarnishing your image and character in cyberspace.

As a father, I wouldn't have kept mum! But your dad, Lim Guan Eng, chose not to defend you. Don't you wonder WHY? Read below how your father deliberately dragged you into the mess.

Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng has declined to answer allegations in pro-Umno blogs that a VVIP’s son was involved in a case of outraging the modesty of his female schoolmate. Lim, who is DAP national secretary-general, has challenged Umno instead to publish the allegations in “their newspapers”. “Let Umno publish the news first, then you will see what I will do,” said Lim during a press conference in Penang today. “What happens now is they make allegations, then I reply (baling batu, sembunyi tangan). Why should I reply to them every time?” he asked. Lim said he has better things to do then to reply to each and every allegation or speculation against him. Earlier, when contacted, Lim’s wife, Betty Chew, also declined to comment, saying, “Please ask CM about it”.

It is none other than your dad Lim Guan Eng who seems to have exploited the situation and your innocence, for his and the DAP's political survival. At least your mother Betty Chew could have come to your defense and explained the situation like any mother would have done, but being a politician herself your mother merely said "Please ask the CM about it".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Yang Mana Pilihan Kalbu??